Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson diagnosed with COVID-19 - Muddassir Plat Forum

Breaking

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson diagnosed with COVID-19

 

Famous wrestler-turned-actor Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson was diagnosed with the new coronavirus along with his family.

The star went to Instagram on Wednesday to share the news.

Johnson revealed that he and his wife, Lauren, and their daughters Jasmine, 4, and Tiana, 2, have contracted the virus for quite some time.

Fortunately, they are doing much better now, he added.

"I wanted to give you guys a helpful little update on things that have been going on for the last two and a half weeks or three. So the update is this: my wife Lauren and my two girls and I have all tested positive for COVID -19, "Johnson said in a video message.

"I could tell you that this has been one of the most challenging and difficult things that we have had to endure as a family, and also for me personally," he continued. "And I've been through some bullshit in the past."

"Testing positive for COVID-19 is very different from getting over nasty injuries, being evicted, or even being bankrupt, which I've been more than a few times," Johnson said, adding that the reason getting the virus is so different "it's because my number one priority is always to protect my family. And to protect my children, my loved ones."

The former wrestler revealed that he contracted the virus from family friends.

"I wish it was only me who tested positive, but it wasn't, it was my whole family, so this was a real kick in the stomach. But I'm happy to tell you that we as a family are good. We are at the other end, we are on the other side. We are no longer contagious and, thank God, we are healthy. "

"We have overcome COVID-19 in a stronger and healthier way," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Popular Posts