Ayeza Khan dazzles in gorgeous curls in new Instagram pics - Muddassir Plat Forum

Breaking

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Ayeza Khan dazzles in gorgeous curls in new Instagram pics



Ayeza Khan left her fans wanting more after she posted a ton of stunning photos on Instagram.

The actress set the internet on fire with her new photos showing her sporting a new hairstyle.


Looking as beautiful as ever, Ayeza was stunned in tight curls.

She was dressed in a black and white polka dot shirt that she paired with bold red lips.

In the caption, he advises his fans to eat well to stay fit and healthy.

"I don't have to starve or eat only 'salads'. I never thought I could eat spaghetti, hamburgers, pasta, and desserts while keeping fit," Ayeza wrote.

"Going hard on my @getfitathletic eating plan. It's so easy and so much fun to stick with because all my favorite foods are included," he added.

Ayeza Khan dazzles in gorgeous curls in new Instagram pics
Ayeza Khan left her fans craving for more after she uploaded a bunch of breath-taking pictures on Instagram.
The actress set the internet ablaze with her new photos wherein she could be seen sporting a new hairstyle.
Looking gorgeous as ever, Ayeza stunned in tight curls.
She was dressed in a black and white polka dots shirt which she paired with bold red lips.
In the caption, she advised her fans to eat clean to keep fit and healthy. 
"I don’t have to starve myself or eat only ‘salads’. I never thought I could eat spaghetti, burgers, pasta, and deserts all while staying fit," Ayeza wrote.
"Going strong with my meal plan from @getfitathletic. It’s so easy and so much fun to follow because all my favorite foods are included," she added.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Popular Posts