Mahira Khan thanks fans for love, prayers on her 36th birthday - Muddassir Plat Forum

Breaking

Monday, December 21, 2020

Mahira Khan thanks fans for love, prayers on her 36th birthday

 
Mahira Khan thanks fans for love, prayers on her 36th birthday

Pakistani superstar Mahira Khan has extended his gratitude to fans and fellow showbiz stars for the love and wonderful messages he received on his 36th birthday.


On Instagram, the Raees actress also updated fans on her health after she was recently diagnosed with coronavirus.


Mahira wrote: "I will try to respond to all the love and messages that I have received at this time. And all the wonderful birthday messages, letters, and videos as well."

On her health, Mahira said: "I am better and on my way to recovery, Alhumdulillah."


“Have no doubt in my heart that all your prayers worked the magic for him. I felt the love, I felt everything. I love you, I love you, I love you all… ”followed by a kiss emoticon.


Mahira Khan celebrated her 36th birthday in isolation on Monday after she tested positive for Covid-19 last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Popular Posts