Eminem's 'Higher' video takes the internet by storm - Muddassir Plat Forum

Breaking

Monday, January 25, 2021

Eminem's 'Higher' video takes the internet by storm

 


Eminem has released a new music video for "Higher" featuring UFC's Dana White and ESPN's Michael Eaves.


The video was released the Saturday before that night's Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor UFC event.


"All I know is that every time I think I hit my ceiling / I go higher than I've ever been," Eminem sings in the chorus.


"Working together to amplify Eminem's artistic vision in such a unique way for this highly anticipated UFC event is absolutely a highlight," said David Nieman, vice president of sports and games for Interscope Geffen A&M in a statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Popular Posts